Thursday 24 December 2015

Noelle Nick


H-hi, I'm Noelle Nick. I am quite a nerd and really quiet. People only like me for my looks and not actually me which upsets me sometimes :c I have little peach lips, ocean blue eyes, somewhat curly, ombre hair and I'm really short for my age. I've had a time when I've cut and normally wear a cardigan to hide the scars. Im either 5, 10, 14 or 17.
Supernatural: Has better knowledge than people. If you watch the TV show with this 3 kids who have powers shes basically the girl version of Jase
Here are my outfits


School:

Everyday


Onesie: Pink one ish mine o3o
Swimwear:
with a white thing down her arm idk just like a little design
Party:



Prom dress and hair

House:

Room: a white room, with a white bed and posters and a desk with a pink laptop
Bag:


(KEEPS IT EVERYWHERE BUT NOT SCHOOL)
Phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment